Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Stationery Set
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It started raining here last night and my bones feel it this morning. They don't have skeletal transplants yet, do they? The Frog Wrangler came in soaking wet and got her favorite towel rub down. She turned right around and went back to the door wanting to go out again! A treat enticed her away from the door and now she's decided a nap is a better idea. The weather is supposed to get pretty rough today - what was in Texas yesterday is here today. Time to go batten down the hatch!

Note: I will be out of town all day tomorrow so there will be no Frog of the Day or Friday Dog Blogging tomorrow. We're heading up to the University of Illinois for an important appointment. The Wrangler is going to go to doggy day care for the day. So we'll see you back here on Saturday - and I'm sure the Wrangler is going to want to show off her mug too.

This frog item is a cute stationery set. I received this as a gift and there are no identifying marks on it anywhere, so I have no information to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004