Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Night Light
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I love to discuss the local wildlife, but today's may be just a little too wild. I decided to go get a McGriddles sandwich from the local McDonalds - those things are pretty good. Right next to the Mickey D's is an assisted living facility. So you can imagine that from time to time a resident makes the walk over to get something, but I could not believe my eyes of what I saw today. A woman - extremely large, which is an understatement - comes rolling out of the assisted living facility in her motorized wheelchair dressed in a nightgown and robe. She rolls across the parking lot and pulls into the drive through lane. I saw this as I was coming down the street and I pulled in right behind her. On a hungry morning I might be able to spend five bucks on couple sandwiches and hash browns. I listened as this woman put in a fifty dollar breakfast order. I learned that McDonalds has huge bags with handles, which she latched onto as she rolled back to the home.

This frog item is a little Frog Night Light that was handmade by someone and sold at a craft show. I do not have a date for this item. A cute little addition to the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004