Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Frog of the Day

Another fine day! I slept in a bit this morning - I was up wandering around 3:30 this morning. First the door bell rang. It seems to have this magical ability to go off whenever it want. It's a wireless bell and I think someone nearby sets it off with their garage door opener or car remote. So today I'm going to change the security code of the doorbell to see if that stops it. If not, the doorbell is gone. So I lay back down and it smells like the Frog Wrangler had an accident, which she didn't. The smell was just pervasive. I'm not sure what happened or where it came from. I finally used Vick's up each nostril to block out the smell and was able to get back to sleep. This morning everything smells great both inside and out. One of the mysteries of small town living - who knows, it may make the paper but that doesn't come out until Tuesday!

This frog collectible is from Holiday Hoppers and is their Happy Birthday Frog. It is battery operated and croaks Happy Birthday when you press his foot. He comes with a little gift bag, balloon, and party hat. This plush dates to 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004