Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Frog of the Day


Red Hat Frog Lady Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I made it - late, but I made it. I got invited to breakfast this morning - well, not a personal invitation - the Shriner's were having their vidalia onion breakfast. I had biscuits with gravy, sausage, and orange juice. I decided while I was out to stop by Walmart and see what the police had set up for their special olympics fund raiser. Finally, after grabbing some groceries I swung by the bank because they were having a BBQ lunch. All in all, a very good morning. And the weather here is perfect. Sunny and low 70's. So take a look at today's frog, the Frog Wrangler and I are headed back outside......

This frog item is a glass ornament labeled with a made in China tag, but no other identifying information. I call it Red Hat Frog Lady with Drum ornament. It is part of a set that I received as a gift. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004