Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Frog of the Day

TGIF!! It's been a tough week all around and I'm glad it's over. I tried to watch the democratic debate last night but it was a snoozer, and I was glad when it was time to switch over to Survivor. It was a bit colder last night and the frogs decided to cozy up to the fire.......

This frog collectible is from Second Nature Design's Quarry Critters line. It is Frog Tea Light Holder - style number 45319. I really like the quarry critters - they have such lovable faces. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004