Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler and I were both tired this morning and decided to go back to bed after her morning romp. The weather - overcast, rainy, and muggy - has increased the normal havoc that the arthritis likes to play with the joints. So without further ado, let's get on today's cutie.....

This frog collectible is an ornament from Katherine's Collection. These items sell out almost as fast as they are made and Katherine has her following to be sure. Each item is certainly unique and a lot of them are puckered up, ready for a kiss. I do not have a date for this item. I'm not sure what they are made out of, but it feels almost like a paper mache type of material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004