Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Frog Daddy
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Thank goodness Frog Central did not get the storms predicted for last night. They pretty much broke up just short of here and all we got was a little gentle rain. Storms are still in the forecast for today. Yesterday was so muggy I finally had to turn on the air conditioner for a couple of hours. My knee was a little better this morning. The Frog Wrangler makes sure I get around.

Today's frog is actually a duplicate, but it's still a great piece from Radko and worth a second look. This Radko ornament from 1998 is called Frog Daddy. It is quite large at 8.5 inches. It's style number 98-386-0 and is retired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004