Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Frog of the Day


Ceramic Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Lots of fun this morning - rolled out of bed, planted my feet on the floor, and stood up. That's when I realized that my knee was swollen to about twice it's size and wasn't going to handle any weight on it. So it's been a lot of fun this morning and thank goodness for the walker. A major storm is supposed to move into the area today - guess my knee didn't realize I saw the weather report last night. I think the Frog Wrangler and I are going to spend the day just lazing around, kind of like today's frog.......

This frog item is a ceramic frog. I received it as a gift and have no further information about it. A fun item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004