Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Frog of the Day


Kurt Adler - Prince Potential
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I've gotten more done already this morning than I normally do all day - but then I have been up since 4 this morning. When the Frog Wrangler has to go out - you get up! LOL It's supposed to be really nice here this weekend - temperatures back up into the mid to high 70's. Hurray! Of course it's only for the weekend, then it's going to get cold again. I started some spring cleaning this last week and I think today is going to be a continuation of that process. I'm beginning to find my bedroom......

This frog collectible is from Kurt S. Adler. He does some great frog ornaments in resin. This one I call Prince Potential. I do not have a date for this ornament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004