Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Frog of the Day

Guess who forgot to post yesterday afternoon? Whoops. There are still three more Afternoon with Sprogz, so it will return this afternoon. I had gotten out of the habit of posting in the afternoon and I spent the day going about my business and I woke up about 4 this morning and went "oh no!" The Frog Wrangler of course took that as meaning it was time to get up. So we had to make an early trip outside - which at 35 degrees - was an eye opener. But the Wrangler likes it when I go back to bed because she likes to curl up on the covers and take a nap. Today's frog item embodies who I am.......

This frog item is another of those items that are pretty special. It is a piece of art from folk artist Laurie Sherrell. She does all her painting at her farm in northern Pennsylvania and has a wonderful array of items. Here is a link to her website: Laurie Sherrell This Frog Collector block dates to 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004