Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Frog of the Day


Russian Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I can't believe how cold it is this morning. I thought that it was supposed to warm up - ah well, all too soon I'll be complaining about how hot it is. The Wrangler and I are both feeling much better today. We slept in a bit this morning which is always nice. Tidy Town here has started showcasing collectors and their collections in the local newspaper. The first was a guy who has one of the largest 8-track collections in the world. Considering they would fill a semi-truck, I'd gladly say he has the largest. I bet it's tough getting new songs though - LOL.

This frog is a hand painted porcelain frog ornament from Russia. It is a great item I received as a gift and I do not have any further information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004