Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Frog of the Day


Think Again - Sock Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I don't know who was sicker yesterday afternoon, the Frog Wrangler and me. The Wrangler slept most of the day, crawling in my lap from time to time so I knew she didn't feel well. But around noon my stomach went queasy and the rest of the day was shot. I watched Lost last night - I really liked the twist ending. Tonight is Survivor night! They're all going to exile island. I could not do that show! With all those poisonous snakes I'd build a big ring of fire and sit in the middle. I think instead I'll just curl up my sock frog and have some tea and toast.

This frog item is from Think of It's Think Again line and is called Little Sock Frog. This dates to 2002 and still available through their website www.think-of-it.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004