Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Frog of the Day


Ty/McDonalds - Smoochy
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Finally got the Frog Wranglers medicine situation taken care of and the twenty bucks I saved with the medicine being on special instead went to overnight delivery. Ah well, at least she'll have her hormone replacement therapy. The vet tech told me she made sure to put it on her chart (she probably also put that the owner could use some too!). It's quite the rainy day here at Frog Central, but on the plus the unstable air is ushering in warmer weather. Thank goodness. Of course it's too late for the peach crops in Illinois and Missouri - they have been a total loss. I'm sure other crop damages will come out in the news soon. Today I'm heading out to Walmart to do some shopping and running some much needed errands.

This frog collectible is from Ty and was sold through McDonalds as part of their happy meal promotional toys. As you can see it is still in its original wrapper. This is Smoochy the Frog and this dates to 1999.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004