Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Frog of the Day


Kathleen Kelly - Darwin
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I think I have to start chewing my high blood pressure pills this morning. A simple reorder of the Frog Wrangler's medication has become an all-out fight with the vet's office. When I moved here a year and half ago I took the Wrangler in, brought all her medications - they shook there head, uh huh. I switched the 1800petmeds to their name and they've been approving her meds - not this time! And I have no earthly reason why. So today I get to go scream at a vet. Those who know me, know I'll do it too....

This frog collectible is from Encore and is by artist Kathleen Kelly. I just think these Kathleen Kelly creations are the most adorable. Encore calls this line Wannabee's, and this one is called Darwin. He's got his fishing pole and gear and ready to catch a fish. This dates to 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004