Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Frog of the Day

There are times you just wish you had your camera with you. Last night the Frog Wrangler decided she wanted to lay across my feet. Something she often does. My sneakers that I had just taken off were in her way, but that didn't stop her. I looked down and there she is, sound asleep, with her nose slipped into one of my sneakers. And I'll never agree with the idea that was why she threw up about 10 minutes later (not in the sneaker, thank you). So I can hardly wait for the weather to warm up so we can go out and blow bubbles - one way to give the Wrangler a bath!

This frog item is from Ja-Ru and is a Fun Bubbles Battery Operated Frog Blaster. It runs on 2 batteries. You pull the trigger and the mouth opens up, spewing a stream of bubbles. The eyes also light up. I received this last week - 2007. Made in China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004