Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Frog of the Day


Dan Dee - Frog Easter Basket
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Saturday - in the park - it must have been......20 degrees outside. Too cold to go to the park today for sure. I can't wait until the Farmer's Market returns though. It's good to go and meet and greet and maybe even find a bargain or two. Today the Frog Wrangler and I are getting ready for the Easter Frog. It's pure excitement as we get our basket ready......

This frog item is from Dan Dee, Inc. and distributed by Wal-Mart. It is a Frog Easter Basket. He looks rather satisfied at the thought of being filled with candy, doesn't he? A fun item that dates to this year - 2007. I received this as a gift - Thanks Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004