Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Frog of the Day

It is cold! The temperature this morning was in the 20's. Run out and buy your fresh fruit now because come this summer there won't be any. Here in the Illinois and Missouri area they are predicting a 90 percent crop loss. I did have some good news the other day that I'm still getting used to - the fact that my entire sink now works! From the day I moved in a year and a half ago, one half of the double sink had a garbage disposal that not only didn't work but was plugged up. The plumber showed up Wednesday afternoon and presto, 15 minutes later the garbage disposal is gone, new pipe is run, and a sink that works! It's enough to make me want to sing.....

This frog collectible is from the catalog What On Earth and is a metal frog shelf sitter with a verdigras finish. I believe that this item dates to 2003. I do not have any further information on this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004