Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Frog of the Day


Applecreek - Frog Cover
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm up late today - haven't even had breakfast yet! I can't say I'm all that hungry this morning though. Last night I fired up the deep fryer and made perogies. Yum! I made them to have while watching Lost - and last night's episode was a bit coherent, but there are just so many loose ends. And just what is that black cloud that follows them around? I think I better go have some breakfast......

This frog item is from Applecreek. This is a plastic bag holder. You fill up the bottom and then you can pull them out of an opening that's located at the top of the apron. A handy item to have around the kitchen. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004