Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Maitre Green
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was a rainy night last night, but woke up to a beautiful morning with lots of sunshine. It's supposed to get up to 75 today. Yesterday I started some much needed spring cleaning. It kind of freaks me out because I started in the kitchen - getting stuff off the counters and into cabinets. Later I walked by and saw all the empty counter tops and thought wow, it looks like the day I moved in. Tons of space. Today I plan on spending the day in the basement catching up on some laundry.

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Maitre Green. It is style number 1011054. This ornament dates to 2004. Remember that you do not use liquid or damp cloth to clean these guys - the paint is water based and will come off. Also do not store them in the attic where temperature changes occur. When displaying them, keep them from direct sunlight. Follow these basics and you'll have them to enjoy for a long, long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004