Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
My Treat!! No, she's not growling at me, or showing her teeth - she actually has a piece of the biscuit way in the back and I caught her with a picture in mid-chew. After she finished the piece she did get a bit annoyed and took her biscuit elsewhere to finish it. We've had a fun couple of days. I ate a bowl of sauerkraut yesterday and all evening she wanted to come close but not for long! Well, she got me back today. I was on the computer this morning and she was laying at my feet when all of the sudden my eyes started watering. I don't know what she ate, but she started wagging her tail (making it worse), lifting her head, looking at me and I just know she was thinking - gotcha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004