Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Wrangler can get so testy when the camera comes out. Just look at her face in this picture! The Frog Wrangler hasn't felt the best this week (and frankly neither have I - Immodium is becoming my best friend!). After a couple days of just wanting to sleep all day, she is starting to get back to her old self, moving her toys from one side of the room to the other is a favorite pastime. The colder weather has meant we haven't been going outside much - all business and then right back in. Tonight is supposed to be a very rainy night so I've already brought out her drying towel - which has caused much tail wagging at the mere thought.

It's been tough double checking all the treats with company websites to be sure they are safe but definitely worth it. Thousands of animals have suffered and died from this tainted food tragedy. The Frog Wrangler and I send out our heart-felt sympathies to those suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004