Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Afternoon with Sprogz

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Afternoon with Sprogz


Sprogz - Jump For Joy
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
This Sprogz is really excited - he's won the lottery! I often reflect on the fact that I have never won the lottery but I am reminded just as often that you have to buy a ticket in order to win. There's always a catch, isn't there?

This Sprogz is called Jump For Joy and is number SG018. This is one of the those issued during Holland Studio's first year - 1995. The mold they used were bought from a British company and you can see that reflected in the black British Pound sign used on the bills. The lottery ticket is in his left hand and has the red writing on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004