Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Afternoon with Sprogz

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Afternoon with Sprogz


Sprogz - Hop to Base
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
As someone who has been part of the university environment, I wish to say that my heart goes out to those at Virginia Tech. I can only imagine the horror that those students must have gone through and will continue to go through as things are sorted out there. At this writing at least 31 are dead - a tragedy of unfathomable proportions. Please say a prayer for the friends, families, and the whole student body.

Around the pond the Sprogz were in full baseball mode yesterday. They too wanted to wear their jersey's with the number 42 in honor of Robinson.

This Sprogz is called Hop to Base and is number SG043. This dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004