Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Afternoon with Sprogz

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Afternoon with Sprogz


Sprogz - Water Ring
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Afternoon with Sprogz is returning for a limited engagement, thanks to frog buddy Derek who is keeping me on my toes. Seven Sprogz still in storage from the move have been found and are more than ready to join the rest of the wacky crew at the pond.

This is called Water Ring according to Holland Studios, but for obvious reasons is also known as Rubber Ring. This is a photo frame that is a giant inner tube with seven sprogz hanging out and creating havoc. It is item number SG102.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004