Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Little Off-Topic Post

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Little Off-Topic Post


White Squirrel
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I have talked before about the amount of wildlife roaming around Frog Central. Yesterday I went out to take some pictures and found 3 white squirrels playing around. That's the most I've seen together. This area is known for it's number of white squirrels and news crews from St. Louis have come out to find and film them. We have several White Squirrel Crossing signs so that people slow down in the areas they are most commonly found. Last year one kept running between a couple of the neighbors. This is about as close as I could get to one. He's sitting on a little outcrop of the tree. He perched there and watched me watching him for about 15 minutes. He struck up quite a pose!

1 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004