Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Frog of the Day


Milkway Molds - 3D Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm such a good photographer, aren't I? LOL I couldn't tell you how many pictures I took of today's frog and believe it or not, this was the best. Sorry. Tomorrow I'll return to some more traditional frog items.

Today was mucked up right from the start. My microwave oven has heated its last. I heard some phenomenal noises coming from it when trying to start it up before it blew the fuse though. I had planned on going out to breakfast this morning - one of the firehouses was having a breakfast. Although I don't mind the rain, I walk with a big metal walker, so the fact that lightning was striking pretty heavy, I thought I'd make a pretty attractive target for one of those lightning bolts. I think the Wrangler and I will just hang out around the house today.

This frog item is a mold from MilkyWay Molds. I have used it to make soap, but it can also be used for chocolate (mmm - Easter's coming up). I do not have a date of when I purchased this mold, but it is still available and is known as 3D Frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004