Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Frog of the Day


Battat - Leap Frogs
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Friday! I went around this morning and opened up windows - another call for rain didn't pan out (and I'm not complaining at all!! LOL). The weather stations are saying that next Tuesday the weather is going to change back to much colder temperatures, so I'm getting as much fresh air as possible while I can. The Frog Wrangler and I had quite the adventure yesterday, but I'll leave that to this afternoon's installment of Friday Dog Blogging. On to the today's frog.....

What's more fun than a barrel of frogs? This game of Leap Frogs is from Battat. It is a froggy version of the old tiddlywinks game. You flip the frogs into the bucket. This fun item dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004