Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Frog of the Day


Lifeforms - Leap Frog Tee
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I slept with the ceiling fan on last night and woke up with no voice. I know a lot of people who will be happy with that! A nice cup of hot chocolate and things are back to normal - so don't get too giddy. I watched Lost last night. That show is just getting stranger and stranger - now they want us to believe that somebody else found everything on the island before they showed us who found the items - it's just too confusing! I laughed to see that Sanjaya made it through American Idol. I don't watch the show, but enough news shows marvel at it - the other singers must be really bad to keep him in....

This frog item is the back of a tee shirt from Lifeforms. I got this tee in 1992, so it has seen some better days. Still, it's a great design and in the spirit of the finals of March Madness, I thought appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004