Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Bubble Blower
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I'm a bit behind schedule this morning. It's an overcast day with 50 percent chance of rain, so the Frog Wrangler and I stayed in bed a bit longer than usual. Yesterday I saw a bluejay in the hibiscus - very beautiful. I really need to get a telephoto lens for my camera.

This frog item is a motorized frog bubble blower. Unfortunately it has become separated from the box and there are no identifying marks on the item. It runs on 4 batteries and it rolls around with the blower wand going up and down in solution in the little well and blowing bubbles. A cute little item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004