Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Frog of the Day


Metal Frog Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It's been a busy morning here this morning, running around and getting all the windows opened up. I closed them up last night because the weatherman said it was going to rain - it didn't. Television was terrible last night - more reruns. Thank goodness the Daily Show and the Colbert Report were new. It's a bit cloudy and overcast here now but if the weather holds I plan on going out and taking a look at the flower beds this afternoon and seeing if I can get some of the spring cleaning done.

This frog item is from the Philippines. It is a frog ornament made of metal. I have a number of these items. There are no identifying marks on the item. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004