Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Frog of the Day

It's such beautiful weather here at Frog Central. It is supposed to be 83 degrees today! The Frog Wrangler certainly is enjoying the open windows. She loves to sit there and rest her head on the window sill and watch everything that's going on. I turned the oven on last night to make pizza and was that a mistake - this house is small and it felt like the whole place was 375 degrees! I almost turned the air conditioner on, but the Wrangler sat under the ceiling fan and I was right next to a window getting a cool breeze. This morning woke up to the call of the cardinals outside. They really do have a very loud call.

This frog collectibles is a votive holder from Indiana Glass. Made in the United States in Cincinnati, Ohio (pretty funny I thought - Indiana Glass made in Ohio!). I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004