Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Frog of the Day


Pot Bellys - Bebe Dart Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Sunday morning - pancakes, sausage, hot chocolate, the Sunday paper, my routine for the day. The Frog Wrangler is doing much better today - she slept the whole night and even wanted to play some this morning. I had her outside for a time yesterday afternoon, but with the temps going to 80 and her black coat, she tends to overheat quickly. At her age she doesn't cool off as easy, so we came back in so she could lay under the ceiling fan. She loves that!

So I've mixed up the previous entry for the Pot Belly Bebe - it was really Pulo - Please take a look at the updated entry for that frog and accept my apologies for the mix-up.

This frog collectible is from Harmony Ball Company and is from their Pot Bellys line. This is one of their zoologicals and is called Bebe. Bebe is a blue dart frog. They are found in Surinam and are tiny one to two inch long frogs. They hide among boulders and debris near streams, but they rarely go in the water because they do not have any webbing between their toes making them poor swimmers. Bebe means baby in Portuguese. These little pot bellys are cute. The head comes off to reveal a small compartment. I received this last year for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004