Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Frog of the Day


Bean Bag Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
This morning was really exciting. I love the number of cardinals that hang out in the hibiscus hedge just outside my door. Today when I opened the door, there were a male and female hanging out on the railing just on the other side of the door. I don't know who was more surprised - me or them. Yesterday I picked up the Frog Wranglers heart worm medication - she gets it year round. She had a really tough night last night and I had about an hour of sleep. This morning she just wanted to crawl into my lap and be held - sure sign that she is not feeling well at all. She has an appointment at the vets this next Thursday afternoon. We might be there earlier if she doesn't feel better. In other news, I finally got two containers of Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dreams! Fantastic!

This frog item is another Bean Bag Frog and is the mate to the one listed here the other day. These are homemade items and really cute. The frog fabric is adorable. As with the other, it is really heavy. These bean bag frogs are 14 inches long! I do not have a date for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004