Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Beanbag
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was a loud morning here this morning at Frog Central. Thunder shook the house and we went under a tornado watch for a bit. The main line has passed but rain showers are in the forecast for the whole day - again. But oh so nice is the temperature - 76 today, a little warmer than yesterday. I had a couple windows open most of the day getting some nice fresh air circulating. I received my Joy of Cooking cookbook yesterday and am looking forward to digging into that today and making up a grocery list!

This frog item is a homemade frog that was made for me. I really like the frog material used in making this item. It is a bean bag frog and quite heavy. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004