Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Leap of Faith
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It ended up being a rainy day yesterday, but no thunder and lightning. I saw the next door lady at the curb last night as we both were taking out trash. She's quite a firecracker for a great-grandmother. The Frog Wrangler had another night of roaming around. I took her out about four this morning. She calmed down a bit after that - of course I was wide awake!

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is one of his ornaments. This one is called Leap of Faith. This ornament came in two sizes - a smaller "gem" size and this much larger one. This ornament measures about 7 1/2 inches tall. It is style number 981790 and dates to 1998. A wonderful ornament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004