Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Frog of the Day

I'm going to keep this short this morning because the house is shaking from the thunder and the lightning is lighting up the otherwise very dark sky. It's supposed to be this way all day. I think the Frog Wrangler and I will go back to bed and pull up the covers. Thankfully she does not get scared from this weather. Being scared of thunder/lightning is a learned behavior and I was very careful to not teach it to her. As a puppy when storms hit we'd sit on the edge of the bed and look out the window at the lightning. Something we still often do.

This frog item is from American Greetings and is a package of St. Patrick's Day Frog Stickers. There are two sheets of stickers in the package. This dates to 2007 and I received these this last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004