Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Frog of the Day

I had a tough day yesterday. Sat down in my chair and my back decided to go on vacation! The Frog Wrangler wasn't happy with that at all - especially when it came time to take her outside to play. Things finally stabilized a bit (with the help of medication) so that I could go to the Boy Scouts barbecue. Not a bad meal for five bucks and it helps the troop go to summer camp. Those who know me see the method to my madness - get the kids who are out of school and running around out of town! LOL

This frog item is a card that I received yesterday from my mom - Thanks Mom! It is from Carlton Cards, a division of American Greeting Cards located in Cleveland, Ohio. The front says "St. Patrick's Day is here again..." and the inside says "...and the world is green with pride. Top o' the morning!" I like the cute Frogechaun (an Irish frog?) jumping over his pot of gold on the front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004