Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Frogs love this holiday for their always up to wearin' the green. I was going to try to make the Kiwanis pancake breakfast this morning, but I think I'll wait and just go to the Boy Scouts barbecue lunch instead. I got the results from all the blood work I had done this last week. On one hand they say everything looks good, and on the other hand they say here's a prescription we want you to take. We'll see.

This frog item is a small ornament. Made of balsa wood and hand painted. It has a made in China sticker on the bottom. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004