Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog with Heart
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
It was beautiful here at Frog Central yesterday - 70 degrees and a nice breeze blowing. It was nice to turn off the heat and open some windows and air out the place a bit. The Frog Wrangler helped me vacuum the floors - it takes a lot of energy to lay down in front of the vacuum cleaner, only to jump when it comes near you, run around to behind your legs looking for protection, then start all over again in the next section of the floor. I had to take down the door chimes to change the batteries - and thankfully the tune can be changed to a basic ding-dong and the volume can be turned down. I was all set to go to the doctor's office today, when I got a call from them this morning to remind me of my appointment tomorrow! Ah well, I think I'll ask today's frog for a piece of chocolate.....

This frog item was found at a local grocery store - they have a little section for seasonal items. This has a made in China sticker on it, but other than that I do not have any information about this item. I call it Frog with Heart and it is made of a polyresin material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004