Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Frog of the Day


Radko - Right on the Kisser
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Monday morning and lots of housecleaning is on the schedule for today. It's supposed to hit 70 degrees here this afternoon so I'm hoping to open a window and get some fresh air circulating. The Frog Wrangler had a tough time getting up this morning and went right back to bed after going out this morning. She's got a lot of sleep to catch up on after a weekend of keeping track of all the neighbors.

This frog collectible is from Christopher Radko and is called Right on the Kisser. It is style number 1012987. I purchased this piece last month, but it dates to last year - 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004