Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Frog of the Day


Frog Candle
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I almost forgot to watch Survivor last night! It really is not as exciting this time around - it's too one sided. I decided after reading the paper I need to make a road trip to Denny's Beer Barrel Pub in Pennsylvania - home of the 123 pound hamburger. LOL An 80 pound beef patty topped with a pound each of lettuce, ketchup, mustard, relish, and mayonnaise. And it's a cheeseburger with 160 slices of cheese. Add 5 onions, 12 tomatoes, a couple pounds of banana peppers and 33 pickles - all on a 30 pound bun and you've got some good eating. For international readers - that burger weighs 8.8 stones or 56 kilograms! I could bring one back and feed all of Tidy Town......

This frog item is a candle. There are no identifying marks on it and I do not have any further information on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004