Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Frog of the Day


Quarry Critters - Freddie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Well Lost was exciting last night. John is really getting a reputation for destroying things! If my back holds out today I have to go to Walmart to do some shopping. I'm down to baked beans and chile. I think I ought to go shopping before I eat either one of those!

This frog collectible is from Second Nature Design and is from their Quarry Critters line. This one is called Freddie. He stands about 3 1/2 inches high and is style number 45304.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004