Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Frog of the Day

The Frog Wrangler and I are getting ready for the time change this weekend - we were up at 5:30 this morning. Of course she went back to bed after a quick trip out, I stayed up and started breakfast. Television last night was terrible, so I didn't watch anything until Jon Stewart and then The Colbert Report. I can't wait until the new Ben & Jerry's flavor for Colbert arrives here in Illinois - chocolate coated waffle cone pieces sounds great! This morning the birds were really chirping and making lots of noise - it's only getting to 60 degrees here during the day so it's still too cold to open windows and air the place out, but I'm looking forward to that day. I like sitting in my chair next to the window and watching the cardinals and listening to their call - it's very distinctive.

This frog collectible is a hand carved piece made in Indonesia. It was purchased through the Casual Living catalog. It is made to hold your glasses at night. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004