Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Frog of the Day


CVS - The Kissing Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Monday morning and the Frog Wrangler and I are ready for another week. We got a lot of little errands to run today, so we'll be kept plenty busy. Watched The Amazing Race last night - Rob and Amber are dominating the competition which doesn't really make it as exciting to watch. Switched over to Desperate Housewives and then to BBC's Footballer's Wives. The Wrangler decided 4:30 this morning was a good time to get up - no matter how much I told her it wasn't. And you can't ignore a 60 lb. dog standing on top of you demanding attention! So she went out and the promptly beat me back to bed where she immediately stole my pillow. Honestly, I was too tired to care at that point.

This plush frog comes from CVS and is called The Kissing Frog. When you squeeze it's belly, it goes through a bit of "here we go, ready, ready" and then a big kiss sound. A cute little item made by Atico International (distributed by CVS under that brand name) and dates to 1998.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004