Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Frog of the Day


Russ - Jumping Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler and I were up at 6 this morning, saw the snow on the ground and turned right around and went back to bed! We've been up for a couple of hours, but the morning routine takes time. I decided to skip the pancake breakfast this morning at the high school and I'm questioning the outdoors barbecue that's scheduled for this afternoon. It's too cold to stand outside eating a hamburger! I think it will be a good day to stay inside and work on finishing up projects.

This frog item is a plastic jumping frog from Russ. There is a smaller frog on the back of the larger one. You squeeze the ball and it inflates rubber legs that cause the frog to jump. It is Russ item number 17980. I do not have a date for this item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004