Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Frog of the Day


Otagiri - Frog Candle Holders
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Friday - who would have believed it! We made it through another week. We were pretty lucky here in southern Illinois, most all the weather went either north or south and other than some lightning and wind, no rain or tornadoes. The watches continued on until 6 last night and the wind was still blowing hard when I went to bed, but nothing more than a couple small branches down and the trash can blown off the porch. It's amazing to see the power these storms have and the damage they can do.

This frog collectible is a set of Otagiri Frog Candle Holders. I was fortunate to get the original box with these. They are style number B50/1625. These date to about the early 1980's. I really like these Otagiri pieces and wish I could find the table service pieces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004