Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Frog of the Day


Yuckers - Frog Sucker
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Running way late this morning. The weather here is rough this morning, tornado warnings are up, and the thunder has been rolling through. The Frog Wrangler sleeps through all of it. I made it out yesterday to Walmart and picked up the Wranglers treats. She was very happy when I returned home, trying to unpack the bag before I could! I picked up a bag of cinnamon Hot Tamale candies for myself. I didn't know they came in a five pound bag......

This frog item is from Cap Toys and is a Yuckers - half stick, half frog! It dates to 1996. I have two of these, the second is the back half of the frog. A fun novelty item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004