Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler wants me to be sure to remind all you dog owners that there is a huge recall of dog food going on. Please check all your dog food, especially canned food, against the recall list. I also went to the web sites of the food I feed the Wrangler just to double check. The Wrangler just eats dry food, but I see even some of that seems to be coming off the market. If your dog is vomiting, refusing to eat, and drinking water like crazy - get to the vet's office ASAP!

This is actually an older picture of the Wrangler - taken in December, but it is one of my favorites. Today I was out most of the day running errands so no new pictures - I'm sure we'll have more before next week. With the nice weather, we'll be going outside more and I hope to catch some outdoor pics of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004