Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Dog Blogging


Shadow
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The Frog Wrangler has had another exciting week and is looking forward to a lazy weekend. With the warmer weather earlier this week, neighbors began going outside to check out their lawns or generally just soak in some of the warm sun. The Frog Wrangler had to be sure to telegraph all this information to me while she looked out the windows. Of course the easiest way to do this is bark at the top of your lungs! The last couple of days it has cooled back off so she hasn't had as much to keep track of, just a stray bird or two. Here she is checking me out to see what I'm doing during her usual nap time - I mean how rude to interrupt nap time! Don't worry, right after the picture her head went right back to its resting place and back off into dream land. I think I'll follow her example - a nap sounds good right about now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004