Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Frog of the Day


Sprogz - Hop of the World
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
The new walker arrived yesterday afternoon and I am mobile again! I've got some errands to run today, most importantly is getting some treats for the Frog Wrangler. She's down to half a box of little snap treats and she's missing her "dogs don't know it's not bacon." Thank goodness I moved to an area where the local municipality owns the utilities. Here in Illinois they just deregulated the electric and people are hopping mad. Many people who used to pay around a hundred for their electric are getting socked with bills as high as five or six hundred! I'd be living with candles if that happened!

This frog collectible is another of the Sprogz that I found while unpacking and sad to say I think it may be the last one. It is called Hop of the World. These cuties were made by Holland Studio but they stopped the Sprogz line this last year. This one dates to 1999 and is number SG09100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004